Friday, November 21, 2008

Bay 101 Tournament pt. 2

Decided to try my luck again at Bay 101's tournament. This time, there was no rebuys, which I thought would work to my advantage.

Last time, my table was pretty mixed with tight and loose players. But this time, I got a table of a mostly aggressive players who like to check-raise a lot. It was very frustrating, but I held my own for awhile, despite being super card dead.

My best play was when I had pocket 5's and called a re-raised.

Flop came out 2 A 7. Both me and the other player check.
Turn came out a King, and player checks to me again. I bet out and he folds, telling me he had pocket queens. I lied to him and told him I had AQ suited, just to make him feel better. Haha!

After the break, I played super-tight which actually worked against me and soon I had no choice but to push all-in with J 10, only to be called by pocket kings...and well, that's the end of the story.

I learn that I need to get involved in a little bit more pots, or else I will get ante and blinded to death. Busted in 69 place out of 130 players.

On a side note, I saw this guy who looked like Ray and when I went over to him, it was Ray. Haha! He said he had a feeling I would be there too. Freaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment