Friday, June 12, 2009

6 - handed Sit & Go tourneys

I've been playing on Full Tilt lately on the low buy in 6-handed tourney's and I've been doing very well in them. I think I've played in at least 10 of them and placed in 1st or 2nd in 8 of them.

I was mostly practicing a tight small ball strategy. I usually like getting in a lot of flops when the blinds are low, but instead opt to wait out other player mistakes, such as limping in with big hands and if they raise, I'll go over the top and they will push all in.

Other times are I'll check my hand all the way thru with a mediocre hand, but thinking its the best hand and calling all the bets. I've caught several bluffs attempted at me. Its a great feeling to see someone flip over AK high to my pair of 3's. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment